Tuesday, September 13, 2011

. . . Cookie Time Tuesday-Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies . . .

I am so excited to be guest posting today at Curly Willow DIY!  
(I am not sure when this post will go live on their blog but it is sometime today-the 13th of September)

I do a Cookie Time Tuesday every week featuring a new Cookie Recipe.  It is so much fun to give them a try each week and knock on wood I've not had a single recipe that hasn't turned out yummy.  Each week I laugh and say that I have a new favorite cookie until the next Tuesday.

This cookie is so simple but looks amazing and tastes even better!  How can you go wrong with Peanut Butter, Nuts and Chocolate?  The cookie recipe is a super simple flourless PB Cookie that is great by itself or dipped in chocolate and nuts.

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
 Print Recipe HERE

You will need:
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup (packed) light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup mini chocolate chips 
1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 cup chopped peanuts

 • Gather Ingredients
• Mix the first 6 ingredients together
• Add mini chocolate chips to batter and mix well
• Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet.  Flatten with tines of a fork
• Bake cookies for about 10 minutes
• Melt the bag of milk chocolate chips
• Dip cookie in melted chocolate only covering halfway then dip in nuts
• Lay dipped cookies on parchment paper to let the chocolate harden

YUMMY in the TUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!