Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Candy Bouquets

I am feeling inspired by all the Valentine's Day cards I've been printing and I wanted to share a craft my mom and I did.  Candy Bouquets for Valentine's Day.  They were lots of fun to make and turned out really cute.  Very easy but a bit time consuming.  You just need your favorite candies in the mini size, sucker sticks (you can get these at Michaels), a bucket, hot glue gun, and a piece of foam to fit down in your bucket to stick the sticks into.  Happy Crafting!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy,

    This is giving me a sugar rush! What a fun idea. Please know that I have featured your idea on my blog. If you would rather I not include your idea on my post, please advise. Happy to be a new follower. Thank you.

    http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great idea!! If you have a chance I'd love for you to come link up to handmade tuesdays @ ladybug blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totally cool! WHo wouldn't love to get one of these?!?! I know I sure would! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I totally {LOVE} these!! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that looks so good put together! It's amazing how presentation makes everything better. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing it at A Crafty Soiree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! If you make one leave me a link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I use wooden skewers to cut down on costs. They are MUCH cheaper than the sucker sticks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!