Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Birthday Party

This week I'm overwhelmed with orders, my son's Birthday Party preperations and getting my holiday cards and invitations mailed out.  Today I'm focusing on cupcakes for the Birthday Party coming up this weekend.  I just made cupcake toppers for some of the cupcakes.  I also have the movie themed fondant toppers too.  I hope they turn out cute!
Cupcake Toppers
•••••
I also have been busy shopping for the party treats for the kids.  I have been running around finding "mini" movie theater candy to fill up the popcorn containers.  I finally got everything I needed and completed the containers last night.  Each favor includes: Raisinets, Sour Patch Kids, Gummi Bears, M&Ms, Mike and Ikes, Hot Tamales, Dots, Junior Mints and Twizzlers.  The tag says "Thanks for Coming".  Hope the kids enjoy the yummies!
Favors

Favor Tags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!