Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tickle Monster

I was cleaning up today and was putting this book away that I read to my son last night.  It is too good not to let my readers know about it.

 Hilarious!
My son is now 7 but he still L♥VES this book because of the way I read it but all the Tickling we do when we read it.  We both get the giggles and can't quit laughing.  I know alot of you are moms and I highly recommend this book for kids of any age because you can really interact with them while reading.  They even make "Monster Mitts" you can where while reading the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!