Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Frozen Peanut Butter Turtle Pie

I made this dessert for my mom's birthday yesterday. 
It was super easy and a {HUGE} hit!

1 8oz. package Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Cups thawed Cool Whip
1/4 Cup Carmel Ice Cream Topping
1 Oreo Pie Crust
1/4 Cup coarsely chopped Pecans (I also added some chopped peanuts)
2 Squares Baker's Semi Sweet Chocolate for drizzling

Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar in large bowl with mixter until well blended.  Add Cool Whip; mix well.  Spread caramel topping onto bottom of crust; cover with cream cheese mixture.  Freeze for at least 4 hours.  Top with nuts just before serving and melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over pie.

YUMMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!