Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Snack Mix Recipe

If you follow along with me on Instagram, and you should, you will maybe have seen my insta-story talking about trying out Pumpkin Spice Cheerios!  I am the only one in my house that likes pumpkin so when I could only find a family size box I knew I had to come up with a way to use them up.  I really like the flavor of them since I'm an all things pumpkin lover but it was still way more Cheerios than I can eat by myself.  I pondered ideas and decided to use my Cheerios Snack Mix Recipe from several years ago but adapt it to work with the pumpkin flavor and boy did it turn out amazing!  I did a insta-story on making the snack mix and was amazed at the response and people wanting to know the recipe so I figured I would do an updated post for you all to grab this recipe but if you want to make it with the original Cheerios the post is still up and you can click HERE to get to it.
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Snack Mix
 You can print the recipe HERE
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Snack Mix
 This is a fun recipe for kids to help with because they love the part where you add the baking soda to the Karo mixture and it gets all foamy!
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Snack Mix
 I just love the mixture of pumpkin spice and the dried cranberries with this new twist on the original recipe!  

This snack mix is usually a big hit and is something that a lot of people have never had so it's unique too. I hope you all enjoy it as much as my family does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!