Tuesday, January 6, 2015

. . . Flameless Candle Valentine's Day Makeover . . .

I'm in full Valentine's Day mode around here.  I love this simple little holiday for the colors and hearts and love and romance and sparkly things.  It might not really be a holiday but it's an occasion that I have always loved.  Maybe it's because it's the only time of the year that my guys don't fuss at me for decorating with PINK--my favorite color.  

We have lots of flameless candles and I love them because they last forever and they have remote controls that make them very easy to light up.  My favorite flameless candles are by Luminara but they are expensive so I can't go buying a bunch of colors so I just buy the basic colors and then make them over for each occasion we are celebrating.  The best thing about Luminara is that the flame moves and flickers just like a real candle.  I have yet to find any other flameless candle that looks as realistic!  You will fall in love with them.
You will need:
Baker's Twine or ribbon
Heart Shaped die cut hearts.  Mine are corrugated cardboard hearts from Hobby Lobby.
Flameless candles
Any other embellishments you'd like to add to your candles
 I picked up some chipboard hearts and used some red and white baker's twine I always keep on hand.  This is simply a way to recreate your candles for any occasion without ruining the candle.  If you don't mind making the candle permanent for that holiday you could use glue to add cute buttons or any other embellishment.  

 These Luninara candles are the best flameless candles because the wick moves to look like a real flickering candle.  I just love them!
 Simple and Sweet!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching so add a little pop of color to your house by adding some pink and red for the occasion!

Lve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!