Tuesday, December 17, 2013

. . . More Elf on the Shelf Fun 2013 . . .

Roy came for another visit and this time he was building snowmen out of marshmallows.  This got a real belly laugh out of our son.  He thought this was hilarious and didn't want to throw the snowmen away.  I kind of agree that they are too cute to put in the trash.

 Roy was busy through the night building snowmen out of marshmallows

 So cute!

 • • •

Another morning we woke up to find Roy hanging out in the kitchen with a messy face and a messy stove because he was pigging out on ice cream and it had melted all over the place.  So funny!  This is my son's favorite flavor of ice cream and he didn't think we had any in the freezer so he was mad that Roy finished it!
 
 Mint Chocolate Chip must be Roy's favorite flavor of ice cream!

 Look at this messy face!  
• • •
 Look at Roy leading the reindeer off to deliver packages.  He stole the reindeers from my Christmas decorating but it was pretty cute so I didn't hold a grudge.

The most famous reindeer of all...Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!