Sunday, December 2, 2012

. . . Elf On The Shelf-Roy is BACK . . .

Christmas is around the corner and that means our little Elf on the Shelf is BACK!  Roy the Boy as we call him is back in full effect and has been causing mischief these last couple days.  My son always expects him on December 1st so yesterday was the big day.  What has your Elf been up to?

 Roy left a letter AND an Elf Cam in that magic button you see in the photo above...WHAT?  Marcus is supposed to attach it to his shirt or backpack so Roy can see him even when he isn't hanging around the house.  This might just mean we have very few moments of misbehaving this month.

 We woke up to a bedroom full of toilet paper streamers and an "I'm Back" letter with a new addition this year...an Elf Cam for Marcus to wear around when he isn't home so Santa and Roy can always keep an eye on him.
• • •
UPDATE:  I've had quite a few people ask me what the whole letter said so here it is:
• • •
 I really "Mustache" you a question...are you being a good boy this year?  Look at the matching mustaches!  Apparently Marcus smeared his in his sleep after Roy painted it on.  Too funny.  This has to be one of my favorite pranks Roy has pulled.

Mustache Mania!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Elf Cam" idea to keep tabs on them, would you mind sharing what the letter said. Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!