Friday, November 16, 2012

. . . Quick and Easy Egg Casserole . . .

With the Thanksgiving Holiday coming up next week I know many of you will be having family and friends staying with you which means you will be thinking of things to feed them.  I know when I have company staying overnight I try to think of a quick but easy breakfast for them to start their day and this casserole is perfect for that!  I actually have made this for several occasions and it's always a hit and so easy too.  I think you will really enjoy this super simple recipe that is sure to please you and the crowd you are serving it to.


Recipe is from Kraft Foods and can be printed HERE
You will need:
6 Slices of white bread, torn into bite sized pieces
**I used good bakery bread but you can really use any bread you have on hand
1 pound bulk sausage, cooked and drained and finely crumbled
1 Cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
6 eggs
2 Cups milk
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Yummy!
I serve this with mixed fruit and seasoned potatoes

Breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. bookmarking this for overnight Thanksgiving guests. Love for you to link this recipe up to friday food frenzy if you have time. Hope to see you there.
    http://www.stayingclosetohome.com/2012/11/friday-food-frenzy-1-week-until.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!