Monday, June 25, 2012

. . . Fenway Park Inspired Sausage & Pepper Sliders . . .

This recipe is my new favorite.  If my husband could stand to eat this meal a couple times a week I just might make it that often.  It is so good!  

This recipe is inspired by the Fenway Sausage at Fenway Park in Boston.  I used Sweet Sausage but you could use any that you like.  The peppers and onions have the most amazing flavor that mixes really well with the sweet sausage but I have made it with Hot Italian Sausage too.  

This is a quick and easy recipe that will make you and your family happy campers!

Print Recipe HERE 

  Sweet & Yummy!

• Gather ingredients
• I like Sweet Italian Sausage for this recipe but you could use whatever your preference is.
• Slice peppers and onions

• Saute onions and peppers in a little olive oil.  While onions and peppers and cooking grill or cook your sausage
• Once the onion mixture has browned and gotten tender add brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar and let that simmer on low heat until caramelized
• Slice sausage in half and split down the middle
• Place each sliced sausage link on a slider bun and top with onions and peppers.  You can also melt cheese on these for extra yumminess!

  easy & delicious!
  enjoy!
Linking Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!