Friday, March 2, 2012

. . . Fun Friday Finds--Pigs . . .

The other day my son and I were in the car and all of a sudden he tells me that he thinks we should get a Pet PIG...um no!!  Where did this even come from was my first thought but he went on and on about how cute they are and that lots of people have them for pets...again, um NO!  Then I was reading through some silliness on the internet and I bet you didn't know that yesterday (March 1st) was National Pig Day!!  What?  Wow...

Sooooo, that leads me to Fun Friday Finds having a PIG theme.  There are so many adorable Pig Items on Etsy that I found myself reconsidering having a pet pig.  Yeah, for about 2 seconds and then I came to my senses.

Little Pig
• Pig Necklace @ Destiny's Creations
• Pig Soaps @ Sweetbody Soaps
• Pig Wedding Cake Topper @ Garden4Arts
• Flying Pig Sign @ Slippin Southern

 • Pig Nursery Print @ Olive and Ruby Prints
• Pig Cookies @ The Talented Cookie
• Pig Address Stickers @ Posh Girl Boutique
• Driving Pig Print @ Grizzly Bear Greetings

 
• Pig Silhouette @ Hullabazoo
• Pig Baby Outfit (I'm dying over this cuteness!) @ Jojo's Bootique
• Flying Pig Mobile @ Eleni Creative
• Patchwork Pig @ Pig and Company
 • Piggies

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my silhouette in your collection, Lindy! I'm blushing over here. Following you via GFC, too.

    Happy Friday!

    Kelly @ herringbone lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love all the piggies! Thanks for including my When Pigs Fly labels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable collection! It's so funny because I was just looking at photos pet pigs online the other day. Thanks for including my Piggy Driver print!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!