Friday, January 20, 2012

. . . Fun Friday Finds-Owls . . .

I love owls!  They are such a popular trend right now too so it's very easy to find them all over the place.  I wanted to do a fun version of Fun Friday Finds since it's been awhile since my last one.  I figured why not feature great Etsy sellers while showcasing adorable Owl items!



•  Owl Pillow Plush Toy @ Bellamina
• Owl Hat @ Cassandra & Daniel's Little Shop
• Owl Pillow @ Holly Go Brightly
• Rupert the Patchwork Owl Crinkle Toy @ Angie Baby Gifts

• Silver Owl Necklace @ West Byron
• Ceramic Owl Figures @ Claylicious
• Owl Mousepad @ Bunch Of Bees
• Owl Family Necklace @ Lulu Bug Jewelry

• Owl Hair Bow @ Rebel Daisy Designs
• Owl Basket @ The Spotted Barn
• Owl Tag Ribbon Toy @ Life In The Sass Lane
• Owl Favor Boxes @ One Fantastic Party

• Owl Print @ TADA Printables
• Owl Cookies @ A Cookie Jar
• Owl Nightlight @ Thimbletown
• Owl Valentines @ Itsy Bitsy Paper

What is your favorite?  Have you made a fun craft using owls--please share a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!