Friday, September 30, 2011

. . . Fun Friday Finds-Cans . . .

It is amazing to me how many great crafts and baking ideas can be done with a CAN!  It is such a fun presentation and you are reusing something which is great too because it's free.  I just love all of these great ideas featured today!  I know I will be saving more cans than I normally do since the crafting gears are turning after doing this post.

 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
 • Can Centerpiece @ Once Wed
• Can Organization @ Recycle Chicken
• Can Supplies @ White Life
• Can Planters @ Ewa In The Garden

 • Can Mail Holder @ BHG
• Can Halloween Display @ BHG
• Can Centerpiece @ Bump Smitten
• Can Cake @ Cannelle et Vanille

• Spam Can Planter @ Second Chances By Susan
• Can Desk Organizer @ Belle Maison 23
• Banana Bread in a Can @ Mutual Ideas
• Family Photo Cans @ Katherine Marie Photography

What crafts or baking have you done with cans?  I'd love to hear about it!

4 comments:

  1. Love all of these cans! So pretty.
    Here is the link to the post where I featured your apothecary jars:
    http://morebangforyourbucks.blogspot.com/2011/09/few-of-my-favorite-things_30.html
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great finds! I have a few of those pinned too but there are lots of fun new ones. Have a great weekend!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You featured great ideas how to recycle cans - thanks for featuring Ewa in the Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an AWESOME post! Love that tin can idea.

    This would be perfect to link to The Bartering Blogger friday faves link-up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!