Tuesday, September 20, 2011

. . . Cookie Time Tuesday-Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies . . .

Fall is just about officially here but I am beyond ready so I broke out a Pumpkin recipe for the cookie today.  It ended up being a little more like a breakfast cookie but don't let that discourage you--it's still fabulous.  It's almost like eating a muffin in a cookie.  I think next time I'm going to add a few mini chocolate chips because let's face it chocolate makes everything better.  This recipe came from Skinny Taste--a great blog!



 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 . . . Print Recipe HERE . . .
You Will Need:
1 cup all purpose flour
2 cups quick oats
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup unpacked brown sugar
1 large egg
6 tbsp canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup chopped pecans

• Gather ingredients
• Mix the dry ingredients together 
• Cream butter and sugars until smooth
• Add eggs, vanilla and pumpkin and mix well

• Add the blended dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture
• Add pecans
• Your dough will be very thick
• Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet

Bake and cool 
Eat and Enjoy!

 Delicious and Addictive 

Linking:

2 comments:

  1. These sound like such a yummy fall cookie! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bake for how long at at what temperature? I'm assuming 350 for 10 minutes? I'm going to make these this afternoon.I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!