Friday, August 19, 2011

. . . Fun Friday Finds-Back To School . . .

Well, it's hard to believe but the time is here again...Back To School!  Where did the summer go?  I swear it was just the last day of school and now I'm buying school supplies and thinking of teacher's gifts for the new year.  

There are so many amazing ideas out there in Blogland for Back To School gifts for the wonderful teacher's our kids have and I wanted to share a few with you!


 • Flower Vase @ One Charming Party
• Pencil Candy @ Mommy Wisdom
• Crayon Wreath @ Mom's Party Cafe
• Pencil Cup @ Anders Ruff

 • Candle Wrap @ Laura Winslow Photography
• Ruler Wreath @ Polka Dot Chair
• School Print @ Eighteen25
• Calculator Treat @ Eighteen25

 • Popcorn Treat @ Bake at 350
• Coffee Treat @ Jac o' lyn Murphy

What are you doing for your teacher's to celebrate Back To School?

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!