Tuesday, August 30, 2011

. . . Cookie Time Tuesday-Chips Galore Cookies . . .

Because of Cookie Time Tuesday I always have so many baking supplies at home and usually have a lot of baking chips leftover and try to think of things to use them for.  When I came across this recipe over at Taste Of Home I knew it was a perfect thing to try so I could use up all my leftover chips--I had every kind the recipecalled for except white chocolate so I just did without and they were still amazing!  This cookie has a nice crispness to it which I really liked but they still are soft too.  Taste of Home said to drop by 1/4 cupfuls for the cookies but I didn't want mine that large so I just used a standard cookie scoop for them.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

 Print Recipe HERE
 
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• Gather ingredients
• Beat butter flavored shortening and sugars together.  Add eggs one at a time and then add vanilla.  Combine the dry ingredients together and then blend with the sugar combo.
• Add the nuts and chips and mix well
• Finished dough--yummy!

 • Drop by spoonfuls onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet
• Bake for 12 to 14 minutes
• Don't these look yummy?


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!