Tuesday, June 14, 2011

. . . Cookie Time Tuesday . . .

This week is the week of Spectacular Strawberry Recipes and Cookie Time Tuesday features a Strawberries and Cream Butter Cookie that is fantastic!  It's the perfect summertime cookie becuse it's light and chewy without being too sweet or rich.  They are super soft and flavorful.  Plus, you have to just love the color--Pink!
Print Recipe HERE

You will need:

1 package Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
Butter
1 Egg
Vanilla Extract
Strawberry Boxed Cake Mix
Powdered Sugar


• • • • • • • • • • • • •



• Gather Ingredients
• Mix butter and cream cheese until smooth
•  Add vanilla and Egg and mix well
•  Add Strawberry Cake Mix and combine

• Chill dough for 2 hours
•  Roll into 1 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar
• Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes
• Remove to a cooling rack to cool completely

Linking up here:

2 comments:

  1. Aww, these cookies are so cute Lindy! I love how bright pink they are. I bet they are delicious too. :)

    Visiting from Show Me What You Got. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh those look so good. I love it when a recipe calls for a boxed cake mix. YAY! Easy! I'm having my first link party tomorrow. Cast Party Wednesday. Would you mind adding this delicious recipe to the party?
    http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!