Saturday, May 28, 2011

. . . Red, White & Blue . . .

It's Memorial Day Weekend!  It is a time for swimming pools to open, summer to kick off, start vacations and of course celebrate the "RED, WHITE & BLUE".  If you have a picnic or party to go to this weekend here is a quick roundup of a few things that you might want to take with you to help get in the spirit of things.

Memorial Day Party Printables @ Homespun with Love
Bomb Pop Cupcakes @ Save the Date for Cupcakes
America the Beautiful Printout @  Anything But Perfect
Mini Fireworks Cupcakes @ Lady Behind the Curtain
Top Hat Memorial Day Cupcakes @ Delightfully Noted
Star Spangled Kabob Treats @ Lady Behind the Curtain
Patriotic Strawberries @ Plain Chicken
All American Hot Dog Stand @ Hostess with the Mostess

What are you doing for Memorial Day?

2 comments:

  1. Great roundup of ideas! Those bomb cupcakes look pretty nifty and I love the strawberries. I actually made those last week but was so mad at myself for letting the white chocolate burn so they were red, off white, and blue; not as pretty..LOL Thanks for sharing my toppers! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog you have so many good ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!