Thursday, May 19, 2011

. . . Ramen Noodle Broccoli Slaw . . .

I think I should have named my blog "Itsy Bitsy Kitchen" instead of "Itsy Bitsy Paper" because I love posting recipes and finding new recipes to try out and share here.  I don't mind spending a lot of time in the kitchen but I really like a quick and easy recipe that is yummy. 

This recipe is one that a friend of mine gave me a few years ago and it's always a hit! 


You will need:
Broccoli Slaw
Slivered Almonds
Roast Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles
Sunflower Seeds
1 Bunch of Green Onions
Sugar
Vinegar
Oil

Print Recipe HERE

• Gather your ingredients
• Combine crushed ramen noodles, broccoli slaw
• Add sunflower seeds, almonds and green onions-mix well
• My son loves helping in the kitchen so I never discourage him and this is a quick and simple recipe he can help with.

• Combine all the dry ingredients
• Mix up the "dressing" mixture and pour over the ramen combination
• Stir well and place in fridge for at least 6 hours before serving (I prefer overnight)
• Put in a serving bowl and sit back and wait for the compliments to roll in.

Linking Here:

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!