Friday, May 13, 2011

. . . Fun Friday Finds--Ruffles . . .

I am a total girly girl and girly girls love ruffles, right?  I know this girly girl does!  I found some great items sold on Etsy that are now on my "wish list".  So many great ruffly items out there to pick from--I could have done a weeks worth of posts on ruffled items.  I hope these inspire your inner girly girl.


.......................................................................................................................................


• Regal Yellow Dupioni Raw Silk Wrap @ Bonzie
• Ruffled side-tie panties @ Espalore 
•  Ruffled Waist Purse @ Kinies
• Linen Ruffle Necklace @ Pretty Things By Meg


•  Ruffled Zipper Purse @ Made by Hank
•  Large Ruffled Tote @ Hazel Brown
• Glamour Girl Ruffled Apron @ Dianne Designer Aprons
•  Ruffled Beads @ Blueseraphim


•  Pink Ruffle Flower Shoe Clips @ Sunshine and Carousels
• Purple Ruffled Scarf @ Fairytale13
•  Ruffled Pillow in Mustard Yellow @ Jilly Bean Craft
•  Super Snazzy Ruffled Camera Strap @ Haley Davis

What is your favorite Ruffly item?


1 comment:

  1. lots of pretty ruffles! madebyhank is one of my favorite etsy sellers. thanks so much for including my necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!