Friday, April 29, 2011

. . . Fun Friday Finds-Crowns . . .

In honor of the Royal Wedding (that I've been watching since 4AM this morning) I decided to make Fun Friday Finds all about Crowns!  I'm not royalty obsessed by any means but I love crowns.  This list is all made up of items you can purchase from Etsy.  It's so important to support the Handmade Industry and featuring great finds from unique shops is a great way to discover fun merchandise.


•••••••••••••••••••


• Crown and Initial Necklace @ Silver Wren
•  Crown Pillow @ Word Garden
•  Boy's Crown @  Jill Verbick
•  Keep Calm Pendant @  ERia Designs


•  Princess Party Invitation @ Itsy Bitsy Paper
•  Crown Sidewalk Chalk @ Sunshine and Sidewalks
•  Gold Crown Cookies @ Sweet Ambs
•  Crown Address Label @ Posh Girl Boutique


I hope you enjoy taking a peak at all these fabulous items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!