Friday, April 22, 2011

. . . Fun Friday Finds-Chalkboards . . .

I am loving the Chalkboard trend right now!  I wanted to feature some great items found over on Etsy...it's important to support the handmade industry so now and again I like to do a Fun Friday Finds based on sellers specializing in handmade merchandise.  I hope you will take a few minutes and stop by their shops and maybe even support them with a purchase.


••••••••••

1.  Chalkboard Pillow @ Red Vintage Home
2.  Chalkboard Lamp @ Wes Benn
3.  Chalkboard Greeting Card @ Shop Paper Scissors
4.  Chalkboard Necklace @ Silvia Chenault
5.  Chalkboard Buttons @ Gypsy Goods
6.  Chalkboard Hose Place Holders @ Houndstooth Designs
7.  Chalkboard Travel Mat @ Lil B Designs
8.  Mustache Chalkboard Vinyl @ Smeurer8

What is your favorite Chalkboard Item around your house?  Mine has to be my Chalkboard Platter--I love it!

Check out this great Chalkboard Linky Party
over on WhisperWood Cottage for some amazing ideas!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for adding my chalkboard buttons! Love everything on your list!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE the chalkboard necklace! That is so cool! Great finds!

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for adding my chalkboard necklace into this lovely collection. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!