Friday, March 4, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

This week was my lucky week because I got nominated for three awards!  This one came from The Queen Bee's Hive--you should click over there to take a peak.  She has a great blog.

Thank you so much Jeanene for giving me the award!  I really really appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog and rewarding me for the hard work that goes into my blog.

RULES OF THE AWARD
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.

Here are 7 radom facts about me:
1. I can't stand to be without polish on my toes
2. I don't eat any meat that has a bone in it--like chicken on the bone or a t-bone steak
3. I was a candy striper--what was I thinking?
4. I love learning about proper etiquette
5.  I have had plastic surgery--no, I don't have breast implants.  I had a bad bike accident and had to have the scars fixed on my face.
6.  I'm a Virgo
7. My business is called "Itsy Bitsy" Paper because that was the song I sang over and over again to my son when he was a baby going through colic and it worked like a charm so it has special meaning to me.

Now, on to the fun part...15 Blogs















I hope you take a minute to go check out these great blogs!

19 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my blog Lindy!
    I'm happy to accept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindy, thank you so much! I really appreciate it and I'm so glad to discover your awesome blog and beautiful stationery! I became a follower and look forward to visiting more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome ladies. Thank you for finding becoming followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you so much! What a sweet surprise. I love your blog. Its darling. I am now your newest follower as well.

    Thanks again.
    Deb
    http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Thank you so much for the award! I'm following along as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this award. We were suprised and very honored! You have a great blog. Thanks again.

    Ericka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much. What an honor. I would be so happy to accept
    it. Thank you Again, Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are all so welcome. Your blogs all deserve it for all the hard work you put into them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love learning this kind of stuff about my blog friends. No bone in your meat? I've never heard of anyone doing that. And on #3 I first thought it said you were a candy STRIPPER. Gulp! LOL! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, that made my day! I literally laughed out loud about the stipper versus striper. Very funny. I suppose being a Candy "Stripper" would be an interesting career move. :) Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the award. I love that someone read Candy Striper as Candy the Stripper. Ha! :0
    I'm following now too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vivienne, You are so welcome! I too loved the candy stiper post! My day was made when I read that--a good chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great new links to explore! Woo! :)

    xo
    Denice
    www.inkstitch.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lindy, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Congrats on your blog award! I've had to run a couple extra miles because of those creme de menthe cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the award. I feel honored that you would pass it on to me...Thank you!
    -emily
    www.nestnestingnested.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so, so much! Your blog is fabulous and I'm honored that you enjoyed my little ol' blog enough to nominate me. I'll definitely be spreading the blog love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are all so very welcome! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the sweet award for my Sparkle blog! I'm shocked that anyone has seen my little blog. I'll have to get thinking of answers to all those questions!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jessa, you are welcome. I thought your blog was great! Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!