Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Shirt

I used to get the cutest Valentine's Day tshirts for my son when he was younger but of course now that he is "grown up" they don't have cute ones all that many places.  I decided that I would just make him one from the artwork I used on my Monster Valentine's Day Cards.  If you haven't used the iron on transfers before you will want to after this--so easy and things always turn out so cute.

Create your image and then print it out. 

Trim your transfer to a smaller size--I did mine as a square but you could cut the entire image out.

Place the transfer on the shirt where you want it.

Set iron for NO steam and on the cotton setting.

Peel transfer paper off and....

TADA!



1 comment:

  1. Super cute shirt! I agree, my 4 year old doesn't always want Mommy's appliqued shirts anymore, so this is a super alternative! Thanks for the tutorial!

    Becky
    www.liberatecreativity.blogpost.com
    Unleash your Creativity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!