Saturday, February 19, 2011

Camera Strap, Silver Nail Polish and Cupcake Covertop

I got an SLR camera about a month ago and of course being a fan of accessories I couldn't wait to pick out a cute camera strap cover.  It just so happened that Shey B did a special on GroopDealz and I snatched one up for $15.00.  It arrived yesterday and it was very nicely made and looks so cute. 



I always keep a french manicure on my fingernails but I love bright colors on my toenails.  Today my mom sent me a cell phone photo of the new OPI Totally Fort Worth It polish--it's grayish silver.  I am a huge fan of anything gray so I went straight to the nail salon and had my toes polished with it.  Here is the end result--a really pretty color.  I'm having a hard time adjusting to it because I always keep such bright colors on but it's really pretty.


Another item I ordered this past week arrived today.  It is a bra or half tank that is perfect for under your shirts when you just want a little pop of color peaking out.  It is a Cupcake Covertop by Lily Rubio.  I tried one in Red Velvet and the color is a great classic red. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!