Thursday, October 21, 2010

Slow Cooked BBQ Ribs

I am making Slow Cooked BBQ Ribs for dinner and thought I'd share my recipe.

Slow Cooked BBQ Ribs
Ribs
Brown Sugar
Paprika
Garlic
Salt
Pepper
Onion Powder
Crushed Red Pepper

Photo from Kimversations

This is a recipe that I literally just "Dump" so I don't really have great measurements but it will turn out perfect no matter what your measurements are. 

Place the ribs on a sprayed ovensafe pan.  Use the dry rub to pat into your meat and then cover very tightly with foil. Bake at 250 for 3 hours.  After the time is up remove from the oven.  Preheat your grill and place the meat on the grill and baste with your choice of BBQ Sauce.  If the meat is falling off the bone then put foil on the grill that is coated with cooking spray so you don't lose the meat between the grates.  You are basically just using the grill to carmelize the bbq sauce and get the smoky flavor of the grill. Serve with a side of bbq sauce.  YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!