Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MAC Cosmetics

Those that know me well know that I am a HUGE Mac Cosmetics fan.  I was at a cosmetic outlet this weekend and found this product that I am now in L♥VE with!  I have terribly dry skin in the winter and my son has eczema so bad so we are always looking for a cream or salve that is soothing and allows an extra dose of moisture. 


I found this Naked Honey Skin Salve from MAC and have fallen under its spell!  I can't believe how much moisture it has infused into my skin.  In just a matter of a couple days it's healed up some really bad patches on my sons skin and my face is feeling much better too.


The sad thing is that they no longer make the product...how can that be?  Why does it always seem when you find something you love they quit making it?

I bought it at the outlet so I will hope they still continue to carry it for a little while. 

Leave a comment if you have any other great suggestions on what you use to give your skin a dose of moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!