Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rotatrim Cutter

For as long as I can remember I have loved crafting.  Even back when my Mom was our Brownie Troop Leader I loved doing the crafts so it's been in my blood a long time.  I've always just used a Fiskars paper trimmer and felt very pleased with it.  Now, with having my business of printing stationery I find myself cutting alot!  The Fiskars just wasn't "Cutting" it anymore (forgive the pun).  I researched online and spoke with other people within the business and each and everytime I was directed to Rotatrim.  I decided I would bite the bullet and make the investment and get the RCM12 Rotatrim Professional
The cutter arrived and I LOVE it!  I can't say enough about it!

I feel like anyone that does alot of crafting, scrapbooking, stamping, etc. should seriously consider purchasing one of these.  It is quite a bit more pricey than your Craft Store cutters but believe me you will be happy with your purchase! 

Feel free to ask me any questions about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!