Friday, September 10, 2010

Rag Wreath

I needed something bright to spruce up my boring white front door so I decided to use some quilting fabric I had and some ribbon and make a rag wreath.  It was a time consuming project but very easy.

First you take about 1/4 yard of several coordinating fabrics and cut them into about 1 inch strips.  The easiest way to do this is just snip into the fabric and then tear it into strips.


You then just start knotting the ribbons and fabric strips to the wire frame wreath.  I used a 12 inch frame but you could go bigger just know it's going to take more fabric and alot more time.


I fluffed it up and shook it out and trimmed it a little and tada...I have a bright wreath for my door.


1 comment:

  1. I like your rag wreath. I looks nice and full, great job,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!