Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Martha Stewart's Dreamers Into Doers

I was so excited to get an email today from Dreamers Into Doers that my invitation was featured on their photo page.  Dreamers Into Doers is a Martha Stewart website that promotes small business and people that have taken their dream and made it a reality.  I love the site and the concept behind it.

This is the second time they've chosen one of my designs and I feel so honored and giddy with excitement.  Check it out if you get a chance to click on the link above.
This is the invitation that they featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!