Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hebron Rock Colony, North Carolina

For Labor Day we went up to the mountains of North Carolina for the weekend.  We stayed in Blowing Rock at a hotel that we discovered a couple years ago that is just a beautiful place to stay.  It's called Inn at Crestwood. 

We went to Hebron Rock Colony to climb the falls.  What a beautiful sight and so much fun.  My muscles are feeling it more than I'd like to admit today but it was well worth it. 

                                     
                         
If you ever get the opportunity to go it's a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to say "Hi". I love getting your comments.

If you like my what you see here I'd love for you to become a {Follower} so you can join in on the fun. Also join me on Facebook and Instagram!